Hi!

Welcome to my poetry blog!

I am a twenty-four brown-eyed Aruban wanderer;
forever questioning where I'm going
and where I've been.
And when I'm not reading,
I'm writing. When I'm not writing, I'm reading.

Furthermore, writing has always been my
way of captivating a deep thought, grief,
lost love, depression and even hatred (sometimes).

Feel free to read and comment on my weird,
puzzling, obsessive, reckless and sometimes
confusing poems. It's all about what you
interpret from them that gets me buzzin'!


Thank you and have fun reading y'all.

-Lily Clarisa

Saturday, November 3, 2012

The dreaded H



The dreaded H
We speak in tongues to our surroundings.
See colors; old and new.
Weep in silence,
yell in public.

We repel our past deeds.
Joke around; past and present.
Armor our souls,
guard our pride.

We seek help in the worst ways possible.
Drink and smoke; sad but true.
Lean on horrible friends,
pray on weak knees.

Our dreaded H.

No comments: