Hi!

Welcome to my poetry blog!

I am a twenty-four brown-eyed Aruban wanderer;
forever questioning where I'm going
and where I've been.
And when I'm not reading,
I'm writing. When I'm not writing, I'm reading.

Furthermore, writing has always been my
way of captivating a deep thought, grief,
lost love, depression and even hatred (sometimes).

Feel free to read and comment on my weird,
puzzling, obsessive, reckless and sometimes
confusing poems. It's all about what you
interpret from them that gets me buzzin'!


Thank you and have fun reading y'all.

-Lily Clarisa

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Blue embers



Blue embers
Blue embers collected at the core;
personify my wandering mind.
Fuel and excite the bleak days.

Corrupt and negate my unwillingness.
Sway rhythms into a coma,
Empty the mind so mild.

Blue embers collected at the core;
personify my wandering gaze.
Fuel and excite the dreary days.

Heat up the skin,
liquefy and hold it in.

Blue embers collected at the core;
personify my wandering dreams.

Unrealistic to the touch.
Unmoving to me.

Blue embers collected at the core…

No comments: