Hi!

Welcome to my poetry blog!

I am a twenty-four brown-eyed Aruban wanderer;
forever questioning where I'm going
and where I've been.
And when I'm not reading,
I'm writing. When I'm not writing, I'm reading.

Furthermore, writing has always been my
way of captivating a deep thought, grief,
lost love, depression and even hatred (sometimes).

Feel free to read and comment on my weird,
puzzling, obsessive, reckless and sometimes
confusing poems. It's all about what you
interpret from them that gets me buzzin'!


Thank you and have fun reading y'all.

-Lily Clarisa

Monday, June 13, 2011

Two turtle doves


Whenever I see your face,
you fill me up with pride.
Knowing that I've found my place
which is right by your side.

One day, you know what we shall find?
two turtle doves cuddling in a tree;
which will give us peace of mind,
knowing that our love is meant to be.

But until that wonderful day,
that day when they shall appear.
Remember that in my head I already say;
my love for you knows no end.

*This is the first poem my then-boyfriend, now fiance, Chris sent. Edited by me*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Super romantic! I love it!