Hi!

Welcome to my poetry blog!

I am a twenty-four brown-eyed Aruban wanderer;
forever questioning where I'm going
and where I've been.
And when I'm not reading,
I'm writing. When I'm not writing, I'm reading.

Furthermore, writing has always been my
way of captivating a deep thought, grief,
lost love, depression and even hatred (sometimes).

Feel free to read and comment on my weird,
puzzling, obsessive, reckless and sometimes
confusing poems. It's all about what you
interpret from them that gets me buzzin'!


Thank you and have fun reading y'all.

-Lily Clarisa

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Temptation test

Temptation test
This love for you is not confusing,
But the puddles are, but not really lasting;
‘’hold me’’, ‘’I won’t let you fall’’
‘’I love you’’, ‘’Your hex can make me stall’',
Afraid to betray you or to even lose,
Like in a waiting room, my love on it I fuse.
I feel the need of desperation;
don’t need the need of competition.
He’s making me ache,
on the feeling that I know is fake.
You’re loving me blind.
My tears you can’t find.

I’m not alone;
your sweetness of our picture of being poor.
I knew I only loved you for you.
To me this was like my test from me to you,
Because I always had struggles with temptation,
Now I’m sure my past could never compare to this sensation.

No comments: