Hi!

Welcome to my poetry blog!

I am a twenty-four brown-eyed Aruban wanderer;
forever questioning where I'm going
and where I've been.
And when I'm not reading,
I'm writing. When I'm not writing, I'm reading.

Furthermore, writing has always been my
way of captivating a deep thought, grief,
lost love, depression and even hatred (sometimes).

Feel free to read and comment on my weird,
puzzling, obsessive, reckless and sometimes
confusing poems. It's all about what you
interpret from them that gets me buzzin'!


Thank you and have fun reading y'all.

-Lily Clarisa

Monday, June 27, 2011

Enigma

Enigma
Would you love a piece of me?
Hold the garment, let me be!
Say what you have to say, -closed deafness-
Won’t say anything!

So say what you have to say make a point not a statement.

Replacing the old me,
Would be like turning the other side of the coin.
When happiness turns into cold whispers (trust me),
Hide from reality…    m                              e       Reality!
Run, crawl…                        m              e                         Bleeding away!
Speak…                                      me                                  Are you there?
Whisper…                                                                      Help me be!
Mumbling…                                                                Sane for thee?
To you the words…                                            The words?                          
                                      I                              love
                                                    you

No comments: