Hi!

Welcome to my poetry blog!

I am a twenty-four brown-eyed Aruban wanderer;
forever questioning where I'm going
and where I've been.
And when I'm not reading,
I'm writing. When I'm not writing, I'm reading.

Furthermore, writing has always been my
way of captivating a deep thought, grief,
lost love, depression and even hatred (sometimes).

Feel free to read and comment on my weird,
puzzling, obsessive, reckless and sometimes
confusing poems. It's all about what you
interpret from them that gets me buzzin'!


Thank you and have fun reading y'all.

-Lily Clarisa

Friday, February 19, 2016

Bird



I’m free
I’m a bird
in the sky,
heaven’s worth,
all thy disguise;


I’ll try to hide
in the clouds,
but my wings urge
me to soar,
soar up high
then down below;


Where the grass is green,
where the roses grow
I feel so free
I’m a bird
so come on lover,
come be with me;


Be as free as me
in a world so pure
as the images in my mind implore
to control the sweet words;
I want to adore,
adore you till the day you die;


In the green grass
Below...Where the roses grow.




No comments: