Hi!

Welcome to my poetry blog!

I am a twenty-four brown-eyed Aruban wanderer;
forever questioning where I'm going
and where I've been.
And when I'm not reading,
I'm writing. When I'm not writing, I'm reading.

Furthermore, writing has always been my
way of captivating a deep thought, grief,
lost love, depression and even hatred (sometimes).

Feel free to read and comment on my weird,
puzzling, obsessive, reckless and sometimes
confusing poems. It's all about what you
interpret from them that gets me buzzin'!


Thank you and have fun reading y'all.

-Lily Clarisa

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Impossible love


 
We are gathered here today,
to celebrate the union of Cat and Dog.


The paws were wet with anticipation,
The tongue was toying away on their first meeting,
A snarl,
A bark,
Heaven's forbade them to ever fall in love.


Anger grew into love,
Love surpassed their many obstacles with them at peace,
For they were not seen as pure in the eyes of God.


No comments: