Hi!

Welcome to my poetry blog!

I am a twenty-four brown-eyed Aruban wanderer;
forever questioning where I'm going
and where I've been.
And when I'm not reading,
I'm writing. When I'm not writing, I'm reading.

Furthermore, writing has always been my
way of captivating a deep thought, grief,
lost love, depression and even hatred (sometimes).

Feel free to read and comment on my weird,
puzzling, obsessive, reckless and sometimes
confusing poems. It's all about what you
interpret from them that gets me buzzin'!


Thank you and have fun reading y'all.

-Lily Clarisa

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Love meeting

Love meeting
Wasted broken heart of mine,
For a long period of time, lonely and hard as pine.
Mistreated by all the wrong kinds of ‘love’.
My love ached for someone’s love like a beautiful white searching dove.
Thousand looks at your picture and my heart was set.
Remembering your hug that day that we met.
Next day we talked,
with a girl on your lap you just said ‘hi’, disappointed I walked.
I tried to get in your mind,
left my true feelings for you to find.
Waited for you to make a comment;
I still like you now, that’s what it meant.
Started talking, I liked you more.
At first I felt so naked and poor.
Now you’re my cover and pillow to keep me warm.
I loved your glasses b'cause of  its shape and form.
Liked the way you put your hand up when you said hi.
First day we really talked I screamed to your car, bye!
First kiss with a joke of proof that you’re not gay.
Beating heart felt so good as I lay.
You made my heart beat stronger,
Every day we spent with each other, wished I had you for longer.
Laughing and jokes, my happiness; now it glows!
Your kindness of heart, oh, it shows!
A story of ours, this is,
Which no one knows how it’ll end; heartbreaks or a sweet kiss.
Presently, my shadows, my dream, your voice the highlight of my day.
To hug you, to hold you and kiss you, ‘I love you’, I'll say.

No comments: